SeismoMatch Network License
300.00€ (VAT charges apply to Italian customers)
SeismoMatch is an application capable of adjusting earthquake accelerograms to match a specific target response spectrum, using the wavelets algorithm proposed by Abrahamson  and Hancock et al.  or the algorithm proposed by Al Atik and Abrahamson .
Apart from the network license option (that allows the use of the software in multiple workstations in a network using a single Product Key), there is a USB Dongle Key option that allows the use of the software in different workstations but not at the same time, and a Single Workstation License (default) that allows the use of the software on a specific workstation.
Get SeismoMatch USB Dongle Version.
Get SeismoMatch Workstation Version.
Get the Maintenance & Support package (eligible for premium support plus 12 months of free udates & upgrades)
A network license lets you use the software in different workstations of the same network. Please select the number of simultaneous users from the field below. If you select one user, then you may use the software in different workstations of the same network, but not at the same time.
* In order to issue the Network license, we will need the details of your network. Our Sales department will contact you for the required information. The entire process typically takes up to 1-2 working days.
Number of Users
Get 25% discount for 2-5 users or a 35% discount for 6 or more users!
Some of its features are:
- Simultaneous matching of a number of accelerograms, and then creation of a mean matched spectrum whose maximum misfit respects a pre-defined tolerance.
- Possibility of using this software in combination with records selection tools and records appropriateness verification algorithms to define adequate suites of records for nonlinear dynamic analysis of new or existing structures.
- Capability of reading single accelerograms defined in both single- or multiple-values per line formats (the two most popular formats used by strong-motion databases) or of reading a number of accelerograms at the same time (if they are defined in the single-value per line format).
- Creation of the target spectrum by following rules from a selection of more than 25 National Building Codes including Eurocode 8 rules, ASCE 41-13 and various Regulations worldwide, by computing the spectrum of a specific accelerogram or by simply loading a user-defined spectrum.
The following strong-motion parameters are then computed for the matched accelerograms:
- Elastic response spectra and pseudo-spectra
- Overdamped and constant-ductility inelastic response spectra
- Root-mean-square (RMS) of acceleration, velocity and displacement
- Arias (Ia) and characteristic (Ic) intensities
- Cumulative absolute velocity (CAV) and specific energy density (SED)
- Acceleration (ASI) and velocity (VSI) spectrum intensity
- Housner intensity
- Sustained maximum acceleration (SMA) and velocity (SMV)
- Effective design acceleration (EDA)
- Predominant period (Tp)
- Significant duration
In addition, SeismoMatch also features a module in which a user can combine many matched accelerograms in order to obtain a combined mean spectrum that fulfils the user’s requirements regarding maximum and mean misfit.
Finally, and due to its full integration with the Windows environment, SeismoMatch allows for numerical and graphical results to be copied to any Windows application (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, etc.), noting that the plots characteristics can be fully customised from within the program itself.
Learn more about SeismoMatch features or download the free trial: