how can i define freq1 and freq 2 in filtering

02-Analytical capabilities
yashar_3891

how can i define freq1 and freq 2 in filtering

Post by yashar_3891 »

please help me. i do not know how can I define the freq1 and freq2. in the software (Freq1=0.10 Hz and Freq2=25 Hz, by default) so i do not know can i use this default for all acceleration Time history always? or i must change it for each time history
seismosoft

Re: how can i define freq1 and freq 2 in filtering

Post by seismosoft »

Apologies, but we cannot understand your query; freq1 and freq2 can be readily defined in the 'Filtering' module.

Seismosoft Support
seismosoft

Re: how can i define freq1 and freq 2 in filtering

Post by seismosoft »

quote:Originally posted by yashar_3891

i must analysis my structure with three time history ( tabas-northridge-loma prieta)
but my problem is that i do not know
1) use the default values for freq1=0.1 and freq2=25for filtering
2) or i must chage this values for each time history (for example for northridge freq1=0.2 and freq2=30 or for tabas freq1=0.3 and freq2=35)so in this case how can i determine the true value of freq1 and freq2 ?
i can not find any thing about freq1 and freq2 in my text file (file of time history)

Why do you have to filter the records? Are the ones you are using unfiltered? If you do not know the answer to these questions, then we would advise you not to carry out any filtering, since the latter is a tool for experts users who are experience in signal processing.

Seismosoft Support

Return to “02-Analytical capabilities”