obtaining academic license

06-Referencing and license issues
sanjay kumar

Re: obtaining academic license

Post by sanjay kumar »

Dear Seismosoft Team,
I have requested for the academic licence of seismosignal twice, during the last week using the academic email address (skumar4@es.iitr.ac.in). but till today does not receive any reply from your team.
you are requested to kindly look into my request as soon as possible.
regards
S kumar
Farhad khan

Post by Farhad khan »

i am student of Civil engineering,and working on my final year project about earthquaks,i dont have any academic email and really need licence to work on it,
cusul

Post by cusul »

I have educational email. I study for Structural and Eartquake Engineering at Maltepe University in Turkey. My term is thesis for now. Please share with me Academic Licence asap. thanks in advance. :idea:
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

You need to make the request from the initialization screen of the program.
Seismosoft Support
Mahesh Raj Bhatt

Post by Mahesh Raj Bhatt »

Dear Sir,

I am currently doing masters research on "Effect of infill wall on RC framed building". I am currently using Seismostrut 2020 release 1 and SeismBuild 2020 release 1. As I saw new version is released with additional features, I would like to request you to send me the licence key.

Name: Mahesh Raj Bhatt
Company: Kathmandu University
License Type: Academic License
Software : Seismostruct 2020 release 2 and Seismobuild 2020 release 2
Email: mahesh.bhatt@ku.edu.np
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Mahesh Raj Bhatt,

You should contact the Seismosoft Licenseing Team at licensing@seismosoft.com for such issues. However, if you already have a license key for release 1 of Seismosoft's programs, you will not need another license key for release 2. You should just install the new release and the program will be registered.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
Mahesh Raj Bhatt

Post by Mahesh Raj Bhatt »

Mahesh Raj Bhatt wrote: 27 Feb 2020, 15:34 Dear Sir,

I am currently doing masters research on "Effect of infill wall on RC framed building". I am currently using Seismostrut 2020 release 1 and SeismBuild 2020 release 1. As I saw new version is released with additional features, I would like to request you to send me the licence key.

Name: Mahesh Raj Bhatt
Company: Kathmandu University
License Type: Academic License
Software : Seismostruct 2020 release 2 and Seismobuild 2020 release 2
Email: mahesh.bhatt@ku.edu.np
Sorry for the email it works with the key of release 1 version. Thank you
humam2104

Post by humam2104 »

I've sent the licensing team my credentials for a renewal of my academic license.
It's been a week and I didn't receive any emails from them. I'm using the temporary license and my work is about to stop.
I've sent them two emails before, and the last time I've contacted them was 4 days ago!
My work is shifted into the 2021 version of the program and It's been 10 days since I've contacted them
(Email: 201870039@uaeu.ac.ae)
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear humam2104,

The Licensing Team has sent you the requested license multiple times starting from 07/12, and they haven't received any mail delivery failure notification. Hence, you should have received the requested academic license key.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
humam2104

Post by humam2104 »

I have been checking my emails multiple times, I've receieved other emails in my Junk folder. but never anything from seismosoft.
This being the case, you can send my credentials into my inbox here in the forums as I've never received anything.

Return to “06-Referencing and license issues”