Regarding on performance criteria

02-Getting started with the modelling
mangesh30

Regarding on performance criteria

Post by mangesh30 »

Hi, I did pushover analysis after that i want to trasfer the result from performance criteria in sesimostruct to excel but there is a problem pls solve it.
z.gronti

Re: Regarding on performance criteria

Post by z.gronti »

Dear mangesh30,

We have replied to you for the same issue in the following topic:
https://www.seismosoft.com/forum/viewto ... ria#p14697
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
mangesh30

Post by mangesh30 »

There is a problem in the copy the result outputs from the performance criteria section to excel. pls give me a solution

Thanks
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

The bug has been corrected in the upcoming v2020 release.
Unfortunately, in the version that is currently available, one has to do as Zoi suggested in the post above.

Seismosoft Support
mangesh30

Post by mangesh30 »

Above solution is not valid for my case i want to export results in excel but problem is there in any way. What should i do ? Give me solution

Thanks
mangesh30

Post by mangesh30 »

In an earlier suggestion it was cleared i.e I could copy the results from performance criteria but right now it's not working so I request you to clear that things. This performance criteria is imp. section how can users interpret their results? On behalf of all users kindly do corrections in software.

Thanks
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

Mangesh30,

Publishing a new release requires too much effort for several days by too many people. As we explained before the bug will be corrected in the upcoming v2020 release, but we do not consider it to be so important to justify all this additional work for the upgrade. Our policy is to provide new upgrades for our programs in the cases of really serious bugs (e.g. wrong calculations), but not for minor bugs (otherwise there would be no time to program new features).
The new release will be published at the end of 2019. In the meantime you could simply type on Excel or Word the results of the table that are of interest
to you.
Seismosoft Support

Return to “02-Getting started with the modelling”