Academic License

06-Referencing and license issues
Hu7

Academic License

Post by Hu7 »

Hello, I am MSc. Structural Engineering student in Bogazici University. I am getting an error when I try to obtain academic license which says;
'The academic licence request email could not be send. If the problems persist, please send a message to "licensing@seismosoft.com", indicating: program, name, affiliation and email adress'
I sent an email to licensing@seismosignal.com and have not got any answer yet.

With Regards,
z.gronti

Re: Academic License

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Hu7,

We kindly remind you that the message that appears when you send your request informs you that you will receive your academic license key within 48 hours provided that you possess valid information, this might take a little bit longer when a weekend intervenes.

The Licensing Team has sent you the requested academic license key for SeismoSignal 2018. Have you also sent a request for SeismoBuild 2018? If so, please sent it again, because it has not been received.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
seismozafer

Post by seismozafer »

I'm Muzaffer Kaya as a student of civil engineering, at Yıldız Technical University, İstanbul,Turkey. Our lecturer Murat Ergenekon Selçuk wants from us to download seismosignal program for the lesson.
I sent a message to you last week about academic license. I received a message from you. İt says "in next 48 hours, You will obtain academic license. Despite that message, I don't obtain academic license. I want your helps urgently. Good Nights.

Regards
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Muzaffer Kaya,

The Licensing Team had sent you the requested license key last week and they sent it to you again today. Could you please check if you have received it?
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
seismozafer

Post by seismozafer »

Very Thanks for helps.

Return to “06-Referencing and license issues”