Getting academic license

06-Referencing and license issues
volkanozs

Getting academic license

Post by volkanozs »

Hello, I am M.Sc. Earthquake Engineering student in Middle East Technica University in Turkey. I would like to apply for academic license to conduct my research and my studies. However, the software didn't send an email, therefore, I sent it myself yesterday. Will I be able get the license, and how long does it take to get it. If you help me regarding that I'll appreciate.

Sincerely,

email:e187283@metu.edu.tr
Volkan Özsaraç
Middle East Technical University
z.gronti

Re: Getting academic license

Post by z.gronti »

Dear volkanozs,

The Seismosoft Licensing Team has not received your request email. Could you send it again?
You will receive your academic license key within 48 hours provided that you possess valid information, this might take a little bit longer when a weekend intervenes.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
Aashutosh

Post by Aashutosh »

Hello,

I am a student of ME Earthquake Engineering studying in Khwopa Engineering College from Nepal. I had sent a request email to do research and also on my studies, but i haven't received it till date,could you assist me in acquiring an academic licence .
With Regards,
Aashutosh Raj Timilsina
Khwopa Engineering College
timilsina_aashutosh_raj@khec.edu.np
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Aashutosh,

The Seismosoft Licensing Team has sent you the requested academic license key on 14/11/2016 and sent it to you again today, without receiving any e-mail failure delivery message. Hence, you should have received the email with the requested academic license key twice.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
merteyup

Post by merteyup »

Hello,

I have the same problem with the previous replies in this thread.

I am a PhD student in ITU and a RA in FMV ISIK University, Turkey. I have tried both of my academic e-mail addresses but, the SeismoSignal licensing failed sending e-mail to both addresses. I also sent an e-mail to licensing@seismosoft.com approx. 6 hours ago and have not got any replies, yet. (This might happened due to distance in time zones or being in weekend)

I hope this inadequacy will be dealt with soon :)

Regards,

M. Mert Eyüpgiller
eyupgillerm@itu.edu.tr
Istanbul Technical University
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

Hello Mert,
In general we respond to academic license requests in 1 or 2 working days. It is not an automated process. Hence, you should get a reply from the licensing team tomorrow or the day after. Note also that the SeismoSignal licensing window fails to send the user details to Seismosoft when it is blocked by the OS of the computer of the user, or by the network firewall (e.g. is some university networks). It is not SeismoSignal's fault.
Seismosoft Support

Return to “06-Referencing and license issues”