geometric nonlinearities background document

06-Referencing and license issues
asivals

geometric nonlinearities background document

Post by asivals »

Hi,

I want to ask if anyone knows where can I find to buy this document:

Correia A.A., Virtuoso F.B.E. [2006] "Nonlinear Analysis of Space Frames,"

which is a background document for including geometrical nonlinearities in Seismostruct.

I must say here, that I made an order on Springer.com, but for 24.95eur they only give a download link for an one page abstract, although on their site page it clearly writes that it is a whole chapter-work paper....

Also, I am planing to contact the authors to regret about this "cheat"...

Thank you very much!
antonioacorreia

Re: geometric nonlinearities background document

Post by antonioacorreia »

Dear asivals,

I am the author of the conference paper you mentioned and I was the one who implemented such geometrically nonlinear formulation in SeismoStruct.

I have some difficulty in understanding what you mean by "cheat", since the authors have absolutely no participation on Springer's policy for publication/dissemination of conference papers. Moreover, this is a 19-pages paper and surely not a chapter...

I will gladly send you a copy of the document later today to your email. A more recent and complete paper on that formulation is under preparation, but still not available.

With my best regards,
Antonio A. Correia
asivals

Post by asivals »

Dear Mr Correia,

I didn't meant to blame you for this problem, only to inform you how do they (Springer) behave with your publication, just for information nothing else.I think it's ok to know such a thing.I am really sorry for mentioninig this in public, but I didn't know how to express my regret on their unprofessional behavior.

Thank you very much for answering me and I am very pleased with your cession of the work.

Kindly regards!
gabbianelli

Post by gabbianelli »

Dear Mr. Correia,

I also would like to study your work. Can you please send me a copy of the document? Thank you very much.

King regards

Return to “06-Referencing and license issues”