academic license

06-Referencing and license issues
civil

academic license

Post by civil »

Hi
my name is mohammad rezaei.my feild is structural engineering and I am working on my thesis at Azad university in Iran using siesmostruct program but I dont have any academic email for registry.if it is possible help me.My mail is civilengineering19@gmial.com
Thanks a lot.
seismosoft

Re: academic license

Post by seismosoft »

hcal

Post by hcal »

Hi there Dude. My name is Hashem. you used a nonacademic E-mail. you gotta provide an academic E-mail and then request an academic license. Ok? If you have any question more about it contact with my mail: Hashemcalifornia@Yahoo.com. Good luck. see you then. Bye.[:)]
ameri

Post by ameri »

helloe.when I check my academic email , I didnt see KEY for registry.please send me KEY to this email again h.ghp@eng.uk.ac.ir
thanks
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

Hi ameri,

A free academic license can be provided, if you contact ‘directly licensing@seismosoft.com’.

However, you will need to demonstrate that you are indeed an academic, e.g. by indicating a page on the website of your academic institution where your name/affiliation is mentioned or producing a digital copy of a given certificate of attendance/enrollment or similar.

Seismosoft Support
nazizr

Post by nazizr »

Hi
my name is nazi zr.my feild is structural engineering and I am working on my thesis at Azad university noor in Iran using siesmostruct program but I dont have any academic email for registry.if it is possible help me.My mail is nazi_2929@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot.[:X]
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Nazi,

You can simply request for an academic license using the registration module at the start-up of the programs, or you may send an email with your request to licensing@seismosoft.com .
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
Pedro2016

Post by Pedro2016 »

I sent e-mail to get academic license, but i haven't gotten yet. What can i do?
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Pedro2016,

You should have received the academic license key by now. The message that appears when you send your request informs you that you will receive your academic license key within 48 hours provided that you possess valid information, this might take a little bit longer when a weekend intervenes.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
h.babaei

Post by h.babaei »

Dear z.gronti
My e-mail address: h.babaei0098@asihe.ac.ir
I sent e-mail to get academic license, but i haven't gotten yet. What can i do?

Return to “06-Referencing and license issues”