Register after trial version expired

06-Referencing and license issues
awnurn

Register after trial version expired

Post by awnurn »

Sir,
I am having an issue while registering seismostruct V5.2.2 after its trial version expired, I am using a key provided by licensing@seismosoft.com but getting an error of ‘registration details are invalid’.
Kindly help how can I register after its trial version got expired.

Best Regards
ruipinho

Re: Register after trial version expired

Post by ruipinho »

Dear awnurn,

I suspect that the license key that you are using refers to SeismoStruct v6 (or v6.5), hence not applicable to the old v5.2.2, which is no longer supported by Seismosoft.

In any case, you can surely contact 'licensing@seismosoft.com' with a request for assistance.

Rui
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

Dear Awnurn,
In any case and if you do not have a particular reason to use the old release (e.g. many projects already run in v5.2.2, which you do not wat to re-run in another version), it is strongly recommended that you download and install the most recent v6.5, which is available from the website.

SeismoSoft Support
awnurn

Post by awnurn »

Sir Rui Pinho, many thanks for guidence but i have also tried a key that i got for V.5.2.2 previously, it is not working either. Is here any limiation for using same key number of times?

Regards
Rabab
awnurn

Post by awnurn »

Dear Seismosoft,
i have perfomed pushover analysis on 12 models that takes long time to run, thats why can't run again. key that i used on my desktop for V5.2.2 is not working now on my laptop.
kindly suggest me what to do to register.

Best Regards
Rabab.

Return to “06-Referencing and license issues”