obtaining academic license

06-Referencing and license issues
seismosoft

Re: obtaining academic license

Post by seismosoft »

We cannot send the licenses through other routes (through the forum or to other email addresses), in order to prevent users from using false emails.
Since our emails have not bounced back to us from your server, probably you need to check things with your system administrator who control your emails account. Probably, the messages are blocked in your university somewhere.
Seismosoft Support
Giovanni_Smiroldo

Post by Giovanni_Smiroldo »

Dear Seismosoft Support,

I am a last year student of Civil Engineering degree at University of study of Trieste working on the final project in seismic engineering and i'd need the academic license. I made the request through the usual format: it has already passed one week though i didn't receive any messege from your company whatsoever.

Is there any issue with my academic address or something?

Thanks in advance
Giovanni Smiroldo
Università degli studi di Trieste
academic address: s209738@ds.units.it
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Giovanni_Smiroldo ,

The Licensing Team informed me that they had sent you the requested academic license key on 6th, 8th and 9th of July, without receiving any mail delivery failure message.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
Giovanni_Smiroldo

z.gronti wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 09:21 Dear Giovanni_Smiroldo ,

The Licensing Team informed me that they had sent you the requested academic license key on 6th, 8th and 9th of July, without receiving any mail delivery failure message.
Dear Support Team,

Thank you for your quick reply, if there's no other way to send the license key i will check with my address administrator.

Thanks again!
Giovanni_Smiroldo

z.gronti wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 09:21 Dear Giovanni_Smiroldo ,

Dear Support Team,

my administrator told me the address i used doesnt work outside the university, so i tried to sent the request with the right academic address, that is viable from outside the university, but it doesn't allow me to send the request: it says that the request e-mail of academic license cannot be sent and it says to send the request via e-mail at the address licensing@seismosoft.com.

i will try this way

The new academic address is the following:

GIOVANNI.SMIROLDO@studenti.units.it

Thank you
Giovanni Smiroldo
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Giovanni_Smiroldo ,

You should contact the licensing team, as proposed in the informative message, with the correct academic email address.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
ahatia0503

Post by ahatia0503 »

Dear Seismostruct Team,

I have placed several requests for academic license through the software as well as via email to licensing@seismosoft.com but have not received any reply or license key. I'm PhD student conducting studies using Seismostruct. Kindly help me in this regard.

Best Regards
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

Hello ahatia0503,
We checked our records and it seems that you sent two requests yesterday 06/06/2022, to which we have already replied.
Note that as explicitly mentioned on the message that you get after the request, we usually send the academic licenses within 48h.
Seismosoft Support
Subiksha M

Post by Subiksha M »

I have registered for the student academic lisence and i recieved an email for sending my name again . So i have sent it again today. May i know when will i receive my student lisence.
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Subiksha M,

Seismosoft's Licensing Team informed me that they sent you the requested academic license key today.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.

Return to “06-Referencing and license issues”