Post by paanldarzezao »

Dear Seismosoft,

I solved the problem, thanks.
anggadestya

Re:

Post by anggadestya »

Dear Seismosoft,
I have the same problem.
When i run "static pushover analysis " and then I run it. I have the program message "you are running on the 64 bit version of the OS, and the maximum memory consumption is 4 GB, the analysis cannot be executed" and after that "Range check error"
I have already try to follow the solution A but i have the same message.
How can I solve it?
z.gronti

Re:

Post by z.gronti »

Dear anggadestya,

You probably receive this message because you have a large model, hence the size of the output file is large. I would suggest you to reduce the size of the output file by increasing the number of "Frequency of Output" in the Analysis Output tab. Please also check if you have selected to perform eigenvalue analysis at each step of the Pushover analysis, option available in the "Analysis" tab of the Project Settings. If so, please increase the number of pushover steps that the Eigenvalue analysis will be performed.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
rezalatifi

Problem with SeismoBuild: Range check error

Post by rezalatifi »

Dear,

I have retrofitted a 2-story building with the first release of the SeismoBuild 2020 (3-month commercial license). Today I have installed the latest version SeismoBuild Acameic license, and I try to change the CFRP to GFRP around the columns, but I received a "Range check error," and I cannot be able to change the FRP material. Please let me know how I can solve this problem?

Sincerely Yours,
Reza Latifi
z.gronti

Re:

Post by z.gronti »

Dear rezalatifi,

Could you please send me your file with a detailed description of the steps you follow to z.gronti@seismosoft.com to check it?
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
z.gronti

Re:

Post by z.gronti »

Dear rezalatifi,

The problem is that in the text string for the SikaWrap fabric the `®` symbol somehow got corrupted. Which means that at some stage your PC probably stopped recognising the Unicode character.
You may delete the unrecognized FRP in the columns by using the Copy Properties tool (brush button from the toolbar), i.e. with the Copy Member Properties function (button the yellow brush), you can copy the properties of one column (a column without FRP) to another (a column with FRP). Then you can introduce from scratch the new FRP fabric.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.

Return to “04-Unexpected behaviour/errors”