Fragility Curves?

03-Analytical/modelling capabilities
humam2104

Fragility Curves?

Post by humam2104 »

Is there any way to take data out of seismostruct for different files?
I have 14 Intensities, 14 Earthquakes in the X and Y directions
14x14x2=392
I'm going to have 400 files and I need multiple elements to be plotted (their displacements)
Is there any way to do this? Also Seismobatch extracts results for ONE ELEMENT ONLY. and doesn't extract results for FRAME ELEMENT CURVATURES too, which is something I really need.
Is there any way to do this other than opening each file and extract the results one by one?
z.gronti

Re: Fragility Curves?

Post by z.gronti »

Dear humam2104,

If the results you are looking for are not available to be extracted within SeismoBatch, then there is no other way to export results from different projects at once within SeismoStruct.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
humam2104

Post by humam2104 »

What about extracting results for multiple elements? is that even possible?
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

You can export the results in text files (*.out files, you need to select it from the Project Settings) and extract the data the you need with your perosnal scripts.
Seismosoft Support
humam2104

Post by humam2104 »

Is there a way to export these data from multiple files or do I have to do it one by one?
If there'z a way to do for multiple files please guide me. Thanks.
humam2104

Post by humam2104 »

I'll ask my question in another way, is it possible to convert multiple *.SPF files into *.out files at once?
If not please add this feature urgently, because my research really needs it.
Note: I've seen a feature inside seismostruct that converts spf files into out files. But I need to open the file and go to Post-Processor and then click convert. I haven't seen a feature like this in seismobatch though.
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

When running the analysis, you may export the results in one or more text files with the suffix *.out (see General tab in the Project Settings).
However, you cannot convert existing *.SRF files to *.out files, after you have run the analysis.
Seismosoft Support
humam2104

Post by humam2104 »

I hope you guys add a feature that supports this conversion.
And also, maybe you could add a feature that writes the curvature values so that their calculation is not needed when dealing with massive amounts of files. Thanks.

Return to “03-Analytical/modelling capabilities”