Graphics

04-Future developments & requests
huffte

Graphics

Post by huffte »

In SeismoMatch 1.3.0 Build 101, one may plot the original spectra prior to performing the matching process. When this is done and the target spectrum has been defined, the target spectrum shows up in the automatically generated legend but the line representing the target spectrum cannot be seen (even though it is marked 'visible' in the plot options).

It would be desirable for users to be able to examine the spectra compared to the target prior to matching.

The matching works well and the plots of both original and scaled spectra vs. target look great after the matching has completed - it can take quite a while - that's the reason for wanting to be able to compare prior to matching.
Tim Huff
huffte

Re: Graphics

Post by huffte »

Sorry. I have found the solution to my own problem. All I have to do is change to inelastic, hit refresh, then change back to elastic and hit refresh again. I can then see the target vs. the original prior to performing the matching.
Tim Huff
seismosoft

Re: Graphics

Post by seismosoft »

Huffte, thanks.

We could not duplicate the problem you report (which is indeed a problem, since users should not need the workaround you describe in order to visualise the target spectrum).

Could you perhaps send us the files that are leading to this situation, so that we may have a look at it all?

Thanks,

Seismosoft Support

Return to “04-Future developments & requests”