Academic license

05-Referencing and license issues
florin

Academic license

Post by florin »

I'm currently doing a PhD but I don't have an academic e-mail. What can I do to continue using the software after 60 days? Is there a specific license which can be obtained free of charge?
seismosoft

Re: Academic license

Post by seismosoft »

Hi Florin,

Do feel free to demonstrate in any other way that you are indeed an academic, e.g. by:
- indicating a page on the website of your academic institution where your name/affiliation is mentioned
- producing a digital copy of a given certificate of attendance/enrollment or similar
- etc etc

A free academic license will certainly be provided in such circumstances. Contact ‘licensing@seismosoft.com’ for the above.

Seismosoft Support
Jose Alvarez

Post by Jose Alvarez »

Hi I'm a student and I'm trying to register for the academic license. Just after I put all my information using my academic email an error appear saying Socket Error #10060 Connection timed out. What can I do?
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

Hi,

This behaviour may occur when either local network restrictions or antivirus/firewall settings do not allow the sending of emails using unauthorised smtp servers.

In order to overcome such difficulties it is necessary for you (or your local IT manager) to add 'authsmtp.seismosoft.com' to the list of authorised smtp servers.

If the above cannot be done for some reason, please send an email message to ‘licensing@seismosoft.com’ indicating: program, name, affiliation, email address”.

Seismosoft Support
sagyan1994

Post by sagyan1994 »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have tried to register with my email from Brunel University and I haven't received any email yet. I have sent two emails to the email licensing@seismosoft.com, and I haven't been replied yet. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I would like to ask you if you could help me.

My email is 1414394@my.brunel.ac.uk form Bruenl University (UK) I am doing Civil Engneering.

Many thanks for your help,

Regards,

Sagyan Kharel
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear sagyan1994,

You should have received the requested academic license key by now.
We kindly remind you that the message that appears when you send your request informs you that you will receive your academic license key within 48 hours provided that you possess valid information, this might take a little bit longer when a weekend intervenes.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
yuniorlinares

Post by yuniorlinares »

Hello greetings

I am currently doing specialization work and I am trying to obtain the academic license, but when I enter the mail and the name of the institution to which I belong, it tells me that you can not send the email, which solutions you can tell me, I hope Prompt reply thank you very much
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

As mentioned in the message that is displayed when a message to Seismosoft cannot be sent, you can send a message to licensing@seismosoft.com mentioning your details and the program of which you need the license.

Seismosoft Support
KenanOzyurek

Post by KenanOzyurek »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to use the academic version of the Seismomatch program for my academic studies. I have sent a email to the email licensing@seismosoft.com, and I haven't been replied yet. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I would like to ask you if you could help me.

My email is 165105034@kocaeli.edu.tr. Can you help me ?

Regards

Kenan Özyürek
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear KenanOzyurek,

The Licensing Team has sent you the requested license key. Could you please check if you have received it?
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.

Return to “05-Referencing and license issues”