Academic License

05-Referencing and license issues
AndreaFR

Academic License

Post by AndreaFR »

Dear Sir,
I asked for an academic license for my PhD research in Geotechnical Engineering.
My academic mail address is a.rotunno@ing.uniroma2.it.
Thanks in advance

Best regards
Andrea Francesco Rotunno
z.gronti

Re: Academic License

Post by z.gronti »

Dear AndreaFR,

We kindly remind you that the message that appears when you send your request informs you that you will receive your academic license key within 48 hours provided that you possess valid information, this might take a little bit longer when a weekend intervenes.
The Licensing Team has received your request and they will send you the requested academic license key within the day.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
yannaungko

Post by yannaungko »

Dear Sir,

I requested the academic license for SeismoStruct and SeismoBuild. When I click send detail in the request information dialog box, the program stopped and terminated. I'm not sure the license request is successful or not.
I would like to kindly request it here again.
I am a master student in Mahidol Univesity, and currently doing research in structural and earthquake engineering. My institution email is [yannaung.ko@student.mahidol.edu].

Thanks & regards
Yan Naung Ko
Mahidol University
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear yannaungko,

Please contact Seismosoft Licensing Team at licensing@seismosoft.com for issues concerning Academic License Key Requests.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
Rogan Estran

Post by Rogan Estran »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for academic license of SeismoMatch to conduct my research and my studies. I requested the academic license for SeismoMatch When I click send detail, the program stopped and terminated. If you help me regarding that I'll appreciate.
Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Rogan Estran,

Please contact Seismosoft Licensing Team at licensing@seismosoft.com to help you obtaining an academic license key.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
Yash1997

Post by Yash1997 »

Dear SeismoMatch Team,

I am a civil engineering student in one of the colleges in India. I have placed several requests for academic license through the software as well as via email to licensing@seismosoft.com but have not received any reply or license key. Kindly help me in this regard.

Regards
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

Yash1997,
We checked our records and we found out that we received just one request from you on 11 September (which was a Saturday) and we sent you the license on Monday 13 September.
As noted on the message displayed, the licenses are normally sent within 48h after the request.
Seismosoft Support

Return to “05-Referencing and license issues”