Question

02-Getting started with the modelling
aggeliki_st

Question

Post by aggeliki_st »

I would like to ask you how I can see the distorted building in each peculiarity in a peculiar analysis. Also, how can I see the prices of the forces on each floor as well as the total prices of these on each floor (eg Fz).
z.gronti

Re: Question

Post by z.gronti »

Dear aggeliki_st,

I am not sure that i understand correctly the use of the word "peculiar" but i guess that you want to check the deformed shape viewer.

Please refer to SeismoStruct's User Manual and in particular to the "Deformed Shape Viewer" and "Element Action Effects" topics of the Post-Processor.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
aggeliki_st

Post by aggeliki_st »

where can I see the prices of the forces on each floor of the building??
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear aggeliki_st,

Please refer to SeismoStruct's User Manual and in particular to the "Element Action Effects" topic of the Post-Processor. In the Element Action Effects tab you may get the values you need for each member, and as it is written in SeismoStruct's User Manual: "The possibility of obtaining the cumulative, rather than the distinct, results of each element can be very handy when a user is interested in adding the response of a number of elements (e.g. obtain the shear at a particular storey, given as the sum of the internal shear forces of the elements at that same level).".
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.

Return to “02-Getting started with the modelling”