OK button is disable

01-Installation of new versions
a.nikpour

OK button is disable

Post by a.nikpour »

Hi.
i'm using academic version of seismostruct on windows 10, but here something is wrong. In all tabs of program Ok button is disable and i cant change anything here.
z.gronti

Re: OK button is disable

Post by z.gronti »

Dear a.nikpour,

Could you please let us know to which tabs you face the reported error? Could you also check the version you have?
No user has reported such an error before.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
a.nikpour

Post by a.nikpour »

Hi.
Thank you for your supporting. I could fix this error. All the OK s button in the software was disable. Noticeable that my system language was Persian and by changing language to the english this problem solved.
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

This is strange. We have thousands of users in Iran, but no one has ever reported a similar problem.
Which version of SeismoStruct are you using? Please make sure that you are using the latest official release, downloaded from our website. Before installing it, make sure that you have deleted all files in the installation folder.
If the problem persists, please send us a screenshot at support@seismosoft.com
Seismosoft Support
a.nikpour

Post by a.nikpour »

I was downloaded the latest version of sesimostrut from your website and i'm sure that installation was OK. But by changing the windows language and system date to the Persian the error occurs again (the program run well, but all the OK s button are disable ,and by changing the system date and language to english error solved and program work properly)
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

Please send us a screenshot at support@seismosoft.com.
Seismosoft Support

Return to “01-Installation of new versions”