Installation Problem

01-Installation of new versions
CharlieH

Installation Problem

Post by CharlieH »

I am having difficulty installing SeismoSignal - SesimoMatch and SeismoSpect without any issues.

I get the follwoing error message:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them."

The .EXE file for SeismoSignal does not appear with an icon similar to what appears beside the .EXE files for SesimoMatch and SeismoSpect.

I should also add that although the two other programs were installed with an .ICO file, SeismoSignal was not.

I have adminstrative permissions for my computer.

Any help is greatly appeciated.

CharlieH
huffte

Re: Installation Problem

Post by huffte »

CharlieH,

This has happened to other users and there are several forum topics discussing possible work-arounds.

Try a forum search on "Problem with Windows 7" and look in the hit under SeismoSignal. This would be a good starting point to track down the problem.

Best of luck.
Tim Huff
m.safari@qiau.ac.ir

Post by m.safari@qiau.ac.ir »

hi.how do you activate Seismosignal by email University?please answer the question.
huffte

Post by huffte »

Hi m.safari.

I think that if you will send an e-mail from a valid University e-mail account, that the SeismoSoft team will cooperate with you in getting a valid license. They have been kind enough to work with me in this fashion.

Best of luck.
Tim Huff

Return to “01-Installation of new versions”