error 1316

01-Installation of new versions
hgolkarfard

error 1316

Post by hgolkarfard »

hello sir
i am hossein golkarfard ,student of geotechnical earthquake eng at shiraz university of technology, thank you for your useful products such as seismosignal .
how can i resolve the error 1316 about the specified account already exist when i installing seismosignal ver 5.1.2
thank you for your attention;
regards
z.gronti

Re: error 1316

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Hossein Golkarfard,

If you carry out a search with the 'error 1316' term in this forum, you will probably find the solution.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
hgolkarfard

Post by hgolkarfard »

excuse me sir , i cant understand your mean
how do i do ?
thank you
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Please refer to the following topic in order to find a solution to the arising error:
http://www.seismosoft.com/forum/viewtop ... 1316#p4690
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
hgolkarfard

Post by hgolkarfard »

dear z.gronoti thanks your attention and your guiding me , I can resolve error 1316 with your help , now I want to understand how can I receive academic liscence after demand it by seismosignal first page of liscense key
thank you very much dear friend
regards
ruipinho

Post by ruipinho »

Dear Hossein Golkarfard,

With regards to the academic license, I believe that all you need to do is to wait for the email with the license key to arrive, noting that this will not necessarily arrive in intantaneous fashion, given that Seismosoft receives tens of similar requests every day, and that, as such, time is necessarily needed for them to be processed.

Best,

Rui

PS: as Zoi Gronti pertinently suggested, you may and should use the 'Search' facility of this Forum to look for past discussions on topics of your interest - to do so, you may first click on 'Board Index', then type e.g. "academic license" or "error 1316" in the 'Search' box that you find at the centre-top of the page, and finally press 'Enter'..

Return to “01-Installation of new versions”