obtaining academic license

06-Referencing and license issues
vmax

obtaining academic license

Post by vmax »

Dear Seismostruct Team,

I am a civil engineering student in one of the prestigious colleges in India. I have placed several requests for academic license through the software as well as via email to licensing@seismosoft.com but have not received any reply or license key. Kindly help me in this regard.

Note: 1) I have used my academic email
2) I had waited weeks for any reply.( Although upon submission of request for academic license the software asks for a 48-hour window)

Regards
seismosoft

Re: obtaining academic license

Post by seismosoft »

Vmax,
Your account in this forum does not use an academic email address, but rather a gmail one. Which is the academic email address with which you are trying to obtain the academic license? Typically, we respond to academic license requests the next working day, hence you should have received the license.
Seismosoft Support
vmax

Post by vmax »

Dear Seismosoft team,
Really appreciate your quick response.Well, I had used my academic email address while requesting for the license through software interface as well as via email by acknowledging the fact the team does not respond to gmail addresses. Very least I knew that I have to use an academic email address for creating an account in the forum also.
Anyways, I have updated my profile by using my academic email address. I hope it will somehow smoothen the ways.

Thanks and Regards.
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

We have sent the requested academic license keys multiple times to your academic email address and we always received a mail delivery failure message. The Seismosoft Licensing team should have found alternative ways to send you the academic license keys successfully. You should have received the requested academic license keys by now.
Each Seismosoft program requires a different license key for registration.
jeorgino sarmento

Post by jeorgino sarmento »

license key
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear jeorgino sarmento,

You can simply request for an academic license using the registration module at the start-up of the programs.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
Thet Myat Thawdar

Post by Thet Myat Thawdar »

Dear Seismosoft Team,
I am a Ph.D candidate in Civil Engineering Department in Yangon Technological University,Myanmar. But I don't have academic email. I want to apply seismomatch and seismosignal software without trial. How can you help me. I'll be very happy if I use these software with my private email. I'll be waiting for hearing from you.
Best regards,
Thet Myat Thawdar
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Thet Myat Thawdar,

Please contact the Licensing Team at licensing@seismosoft.com to receive guidelines.
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.
Ahmedfawzi

Post by Ahmedfawzi »

Dear Seismostruct Team,

I have placed several requests for academic license through the software as well as via email to licensing@seismosoft.com but have not received any reply or license key. Kindly help me in this regard.

Best Regards
z.gronti

Post by z.gronti »

Dear Ahmedfawzi,

We kindly remind you that the message that appears when you send your request informs you that you will receive your academic license key within 48 hours provided that you possess valid information, this might take a little bit longer when a weekend intervenes.

The licensing Team has sent you the requested academic license key. Have you received it?
Zoi Gronti
Seismosoft Srl.

Return to “06-Referencing and license issues”