numbers of extractions data from seismobatch

03-Analytical/modelling capabilities
Ahil_Anand

numbers of extractions data from seismobatch

Post by Ahil_Anand »

Dear Seismosoft,
I have a bad problem with extraction data from seismobatch.
I have a lot of models which were ran based on NTHA. The name of each file is 1, 2, 3,...,n.
They are numbered based on structure of each model (3-stories, 4-stories, ..., n-stories). I need to know the behaviour of each model seperately in comparison with its neibers. So, the sequence of file names (file numbers) is very important to me.
I extract the results of all of these models by SeismoBatch, but, this software change the sequence as follow:
1, 10, 100, 101,102,...,109, 11, 110, 111,..., 119, 12, 120, 121,..., 129, 13, 130, 131, ... and so on.
I use SeismoStruct for all of my works, because it is the best FE software for structural analysis. But this problem with Seismobatch I think is not good. I didn't respect it by batch facilities. Please solve this in new release.
seismosoft

Re: numbers of extractions data from seismobatch

Post by seismosoft »

Do you mean the sequence of the columns of the output file?
If this is the case, why don't you copy and paste things to Excel and make all the adaptations you need there?
Seismosoft Support
Ahil_Anand

Post by Ahil_Anand »

The problem is not related to this. I always use copy and paste for using the results of SeismoStruct, but, the name of the files which are extracted by seismobatch, are not based on my numbers (1,2,3,...,300).
seismosoft

Post by seismosoft »

What do you mean "the name of the files which are extracted by SeismoBatch, are not based on my numbers (1,2,3,...,300)"? We honestly cannot understand.
However, we reiterate. You can always pass all the data to Excel to re-arrange the sequence of the results files by re-arranging the columns
Seismosoft Support

Return to “03-Analytical/modelling capabilities”